Rochester And Bloomington Lawyers Handling Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury cases arise when someone is injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. At the Rochester and Bloomington law firm of Bird, Stevens & Borgen, P.C., we are committed to helping injured victims of all types of accidents recover the financial compensation they need and deserve.
Experienced Representation In All Personal Injury Matters
Our lawyers have settled and tried to a jury hundreds of cases, achieving verdicts and settlements for modest amounts to well over $1 million. We have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents, truck collisions and motorcycle accidents: One of the more common personal injury matters that our firm handles is motor vehicle accidents. As we all know, motor vehicle accidents occur thousands of times per day throughout the United States. Many of these accidents have devastating effects on those injured, as well as their families.
- Dog bites and attacks: Dog attacks and serious dog bites can not only result in physical scars but can also have lasting psychological consequences, particularly when the victim is a child. We help hold negligent dog owners accountable, and we work hard to help recover the maximum amount of compensation.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Whether a fall was the result of uncleared ice, an uneven walkway or a wet floor, or it resulted from some other condition, we help show property owners that failure to maintain their homes or businesses is not acceptable.
- Dangerous or defective products: Product liability cases are complicated. In order to make a successful claim, you must show that a product was either defectively designed, defectively manufactured or was negligently marketed. We can let you know whether you have a strong case.
- Medical malpractice: We expect that our medical providers will help heal us, not make our situation worse. When doctors and others in the health care field fail to follow the standard of care, we are there to help give voice to their victims.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Far too many elderly people suffer serious harm when nursing home staff are neglectful or abusive. If you are concerned about the care or treatment a loved one is receiving in a nursing home, we are here to provide you with legal counsel.
- Fatal accident claims: Tragically, some accidents result in injuries that cannot be overcome. We help family members pursue wrongful death claims against all negligent parties in cases involving fatal accidents. Together, we can help send a message that reckless actions will not be tolerated.
Talk To An Experienced Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney | The Consultation Is Free
If you believe you have been injured as a result of someone else’s actions, our firm can help you understand and protect your legal rights. If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident, it is critical that you speak with us shortly afterward so we can secure witnesses and address other important issues in a timely manner. Visit our personal injury FAQ page to learn more.
Contact us online or call our Rochester office at 507-218-2392 or our Bloomington office at 952-209-9978. We offer a free, confidential consultation. Generally, we take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. In short, our fee is a percentage of the recovery that we achieve on your behalf, and you owe us nothing if we recover nothing. Timing is important because there are strict statutes of limitations relating to each type of case.