Slip And Fall Injuries
Slip-and-fall injuries occur frequently in Minnesota but not just because of the treacherous winter conditions we have become accustomed to. Many times, people are hurt in ways they did not expect — because of someone else’s negligence. Most premises liability cases begin with property owners failing to maintain safe conditions on their premises. If you can prove that your injuries were caused by someone else’s actions (or inaction), you may be able to receive compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses. That’s where the help of an experienced attorney is incredibly important.
Should I Sue? What Steps Should I Take?
At Bird, Jacobsen & Stevens, P.C. in Rochester, Minnesota, we understand the disruptions and hardships families face when their loved ones are seriously injured or killed. We also know what it takes to successfully litigate slip-and-fall lawsuits. We can answer your questions about:
- Falls on icy or wet surfaces
- Injuries on sidewalks and pavement
- Accidents in stores, office buildings, hotels or malls
- Spills and loose product in shop aisles
- Head injuries and other serious injuries
- The wrongful death of a loved one
- How to deal with the negligent party’s insurance company
- What to do about medical bills and lost time at work
In many premises liability cases, timing is important. In all negligence cases, proper representation is key if the goal is to recover maximum compensation.
Talk To Us | We Offer A Free Case Consultation
Talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer about your case. We offer a free consultation.